Friday, March 31, 2017

Some Kind of Wonderful Blog Hop

 This Blog Hop features Close to my Heart Consultants showing you their projects.
This months challenge is to use the  Some Kind of Wonderful paper pack found in the Seasonal Expressions 1.  This is the last month to order from Seasonal Expressions 1 so order quickly if you are interested in this collection!
 If you came from Corinna Murphy's Blog, then you are on the right track. This is a go around blog hop so you can start anywhere.  Just in case, the full list of participants is at the bottom of this post. 

March was such a busy month that I only got a photo of one of the cards I made.
I used the  Some Kind of Wonderful papers with one of the zip strips for the bottom.  These adorable characters  were made with the Some Kind of Wonderful Cardmaking Thin Cuts BundleJust a white twine bow and the side and the card was that quickly done!  I love how Close to My Heart makes cards and layouts so easy with the right tools and supplies!  

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment below.

Now hop on over to  Nancy Klein's Blog. 

Here's the line up:

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love how you incorporated the zip strip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Anna! I love it - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love those little anomals!!

    ReplyDelete